- Easy starting Honda commercial OHV engine
- Convenient "loop handle" design allows operation from either side
- Adjustable depth bar to adjust tilling depth
- Heavy Duty Rear Debris Shield
- Protective Front Guard
- 4 Position Handlebar to allow for comfortable operating height
- Self propelled - 3 forward speeds, 1 reverse
- Commercial grade construction
- Reverse Lock-Out for safer operation
- Low maintenance, effective Honda Cyclone Air Filter
- Tiller Type Rear Tine
- Tilling Width2 0"
- Tine Diameter 12"
- Engine Honda GX240
- Displacement 270cc
- Air filter dual element w/cyclone filter
- Fuel capacity 4.6 qt
- Transmission Speeds3 - forward 1 - reverse
- Tine speed @max engine speed225 rpm
- Transmission Type chain and gear drive
- Dimensions (LxWxH)65.4" x 24.0" x 49.0"
- Dry Weight 265 lb.
We are a Square Trade Seller that specializes in selling new and used heavy and light equipment, portable or standby generators, snow blowers, lawn mowers, hand and power tools, and much more. We have over 35 yrs experience in the industry and currently operate (4) locations. Our factory authorized mechanics and technicians are ready to provide you the highest level of service and quality on any purchase. We are constantly turning over our store inventory so we add new items to our Ebay Store daily. Please check our store often for new items. For technical assistance or for help with any questions regarding this listing, please see Brett or Bob . Thank you for viewing our listing!
Ships Commercial Freight - Freightquote by eBay
Shipped Commercial Freight to Your Business-Must Have a
Loading Dock or Forklift - Freight will be calculated by your delivery zip code
This amount will be added to your invoice.
Please see Brett with any questions thank you
Shipped on Wrapped and Banded Pallet
You MUST include your shipping address & phone number
with your payment in order for the item to ship.
Commercial Freight To Your HOME -
You must select the "Residential" option in the eBay Freightquote
system upon placing your order and the additional cost will be
calculated and added accordingly.
Shipped Commercial Freight to Your Home with a Lift gate
Pallet will be unloaded at the curb of your driveway and
placed in the street in front of your home.
You must be home to sign for your delivery.
Deliveries are done between 8 am and 5 pm Monday through Friday
If the trucking company comes for delivery and you are not at
home to accept delivery, you will be responsible to pay
the $150.00 re-delivery fee. This fee is payable to
the freight carrier at time of re-delivery for missed appointment.
Please see Bob
with shipping questions.